Ayr Gold Cup Betting 2014
One of the betting races of the entire Flat season the Ayr Gold Cup will see a bumper field of 27 runners head to the 6f start as they do battle for what is a energy-sapping contest at the Scottish venue and the 2014 renewal is set to be another exciting race as they look to emulate Highland Colori's win in the 2013 running.
Alben Star is one of the prominent figures in the wide open Ayr Gold Cup Betting and he is likely to come in for strong support if he takes his chance in this fascinating contest on September 20, whilst the David O'Meara-trained Watchable could look to follow up a sensational win in a competitive Curragh contest last weekend and is another notable entry.
Mass Rally caught the eye when staying on in tremendous fashion in a competitive York event and he will be producing all his best work late on, whilst the likes of Blaine, who was a winner at York's Ebor Festival, and the progressive Highland Acclaim add more depth to what should be an enthralling betting heat.
Day Three Racecard
- 1.30pm - QTS Nursery
- 2.05pm - William Hill Firth Of Clyde Stakes
- 2.40pm - William Hill Ayr Silver Cup
- 3.15pm - William Hill's 80th Anniversary Book Launch Doonside Cup
- 3.50pm - William Hill Ayr Gold Cup
- 4.25pm - William Hill Ayrshire Handicap
- 5.00pm - Microtech Support Handicap
- 5.35pm - Jordan Electrics Ltd Handicap
Ayr Gold Cup Odds 2014
The Ayr Gold Cup Odds are always one of the most hotly contested of the season with several top class sprinters going head-to-head for the win, the draw is always important at Ayr and that will play a big part in how the Ayr Gold Cup Odds are calculated close to the race. it is always a competitive handicap for the punters and this year is no exception with little splitting the top few in the betting.
The Ayr Gold Cup Betting throws up all sorts of interesting markets for punters to have a go on, from the outright bet to the each/way bet the Ayr Gold Cup for 2014 will have it all in September.
Ayr Gold Cup Draw
No other race in horse racing is reckoned to have as much importance on the draw than the Ayr Gold Cup, most say it can be the difference between success and failure. The Ayr Gold Cup Draw will have a huge affect on on the odds for the race with those believed to have the favoured draw seeing their odds slashed in the build up to the race.
The draw will take place in the week before the race and will be a public draw for thee trainers and connections to decide which stall they will prefer in a random order, we will be following the draw live and will have the full result of the draw for you to study for each of the Ayr Gold Cup Runners.
Ayr Gold Cup Tips
The Ayr Gold Cup has become one of the biggest betting races of the season over the last few years and as such the Ayr Gold Cup Tips are becoming increasingly popular, our expert editorial team have put together the best tips for the race to help make it as lucrative as possible for punters. We shall be following the Ayr Gold Cup Form throughout the season to help us make our specials tips for the race so we have all the abngles covered.
Ayr Silver Cup
The Ayr Silver Cup is the reserve race behind the main feature and contains 27 horses who are next in the list after the top 27 weighted horses that enter the Ayr Gold Cup. The Ayr Silver Cup is ran over the same course and distance and can provide punters with valuable information of the main race in terms of whether a high or low draw is likely to be an advantage.
Ayr Gold Cup Runners 2014
There is always a big field entered for the Ayr Gold Cup with plenty of owners wanting to get their horses into one of the most prestigious end of season handicap races. The Ayr Gold Cup Runners will be revealed closer to the race when the weights are announced with the those with the highest handicap going into the feature race. Those runners who miss out on the Gold Cup will drop down into the Ayr Silver Cup Runners while the bottom third of the entries will take part in the Ayr Bronze Cup on Friday afternoon.
- Weekend Racing Review Master Blueyes Capitalises On Charli Parcs Fall In Adonis At Kempton
- Captain Forez Tipped To Bag Dovecote Victory At Kempton Park
- Out Sam To Relish Step Up In Trip And Can Land Eider Chase Win At Newcastle
- Expect Everyone To Be On The Charli This Weekend In The Adonis Hurdle
- Mutakayyef To Outclass Rivals And Land Winter Derby Glory At Lingfield Park
- Weekend Racing Review Cue Card Warms Up For Gold Cup With Ascot Chase Success
- Cue Card To Storm To Comfortable Ascot Chase Victory For Tizzard
- Classy Blaklion The One To Beat In Competitive Grand National Trial
- Brilliant Altior To Wipe Out Betfair Game Spirit Chase Field On Saturday